(keitai-l) Re: J-SH53 announced on 4/24

From: tek1 <tek1_at_pobox.com>
Date: 04/25/03
Once an app is downloaded to the phone, how long it takes the application
to start is largely dependent on how the application was
designed/developed.  Applications that load (instantiate) all of the
objects at the very beginning, of course, will take longer than
applications that were designed to load objects (later) as needed.