(keitai-l) Re: Is music download over 3G a possible business?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 04/28/03
On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Juergen Specht wrote:

> If he can not hear music anymore, because the battery empty, that's
> fine. But if he can not get reached by phone anymore because his
> battery is empty, that's like (socially) dying.

Ah, I'd forgotten this, but yes, that's true as well. I'd estimate that
you've got to be able to listen for at least 12 hours and still have
a week of standby or an hour or more of talk time afterwards. Cheaper
batteries (so that you could carry around a spare or two with you) would
probably also be necesary.

cjs