(keitai-l) Re: java telephones

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/08/03

That's right, keita.k <keita@ml.ksn.to> wrote May 7th:

> 505i series embedded Flash(Macromedia Flash Lite for DoCoMo) cannot
> access any networks. because it does not implemented LoadMovie and
> LoadVariables functions.

I guess that some people who know for sure are under NDA until the
phones appear. Since there will be huge mobile related event at
the 20th, I guess latest then we know.

Yeah, Mika, what's up with the archives?

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp