(keitai-l) Re: Earthquake Noopie for your Keitai...

From: Dirk Rösler <dirkREMOVE_at_tkm.att.ne.jp>
Date: 05/12/03
Incidentally, I got two slightly differing alerts on the one last night=20=

(0:57). Does it mean it was a double-whopper or is this a correction or=20=

whatever?

Also the Japanese seem to be interested in a measure apart from=20
magnitude ("degree of shaking"... scale 1-6), any idea what it is and=20
can it be included?

Also can you send them out in advance please, J=FCrgen .. err, never =
mind=20
:)

Dirk