(keitai-l) Re: i-mode subscribers numbers Q1 2003

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 05/13/03
Hmmm, I was referring to the mobile (KPNM) division for the purposes of this
conversation.  Sorry I was not clear.

That said, to be crystal clear on this point, until December, when KPNM sold
back shares to KPN, DoCoMo owned 15% of KPN Mobile - a very significant
percentage by any standard, and moreover, since they owned this percentage
at the time, I stand by my analysis of why KPN had better numbers... DoCoMo
was in a position to push harder.

The current ownership since the restructuring is 2.2%.

That said the influence that DoCoMo had on KPN's imode launch was far
greater than that on other carriers.

Thank you again for helping to clear this up.

Mark