(keitai-l) Re: Global Wireless Summit New York Invite

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 05/20/03
Dear Keitai List members,

Hi Everyone,

I know its late in the day, but I wanted to invite all keitai list members
who may want to join us at my company next event, the Global Wireless
Summit, taking place on May 22nd at the Japan Society in New York.

We have about 250 high level people coming to the event, and have room for =
few more people who may be interested, and if you're a member of pho, I'll
give you a $400 discount form the standard $795 fee.

With the US market poised for an explosion in usage =AD and revenue =AD of
wireless data services, there is no time like the present for your company
to develop and execute its wireless data strategy and tap the revenue
potential of the market. And there is no better place to get access to
high-level industry contacts, intelligence and new technologies vital to th=
success of your mobile business than the Global Wireless Summit
(http://consect.com/NY2003/index.html) on May 22nd at the Japan Society in
New York.

The Summit features:

         =80 Keynotes from industry leaders AT&T Chairman and CEO John D.
Zeglis and FCC Commissioner Katherine Abernathy;
         =80 Carrier spotlights where leading executives from NTT DoCoMo USA,
Verizon Wireless, Nextel, Sprint PCS and Boost Mobile, will lay out their
vision of the mobile multimedia marketplace and the state of the market;
         =80 Solution Showcases featuring the latest mobile technologies and
solutions for mobile multimedia, content and services from IBM,  INFONXX,
Adversoft, Enpocket, and Mobliss;
         =80 Panel discussions covering Ringtones, Logos, Themes and Branded
Content, News Information and Location-Based Services, Mobile Copyright and
Digital Rights Managament, Mobile Games and Entertainment, and Premium SMS,
Interactive Messaging and Marketing.
         =80 Exhibits featuring the latest services, handsets and technology
from NTT DoCoMo USA, IBM Corporation=B9s Pervasive Computing Division,
INFONXX, Inc., Adversoft, Octane Mobile, SmartText, Enpocket, Mobliss,
Transclick and YellowPepper;
         =80 The post-event Mobile Media Awards, where you will vote for the
best services, content, technologies and solutions of the day.

If you would like to join us, just send me an email and I'll send you more
information on how to register and attend.

Best,

Mark Frieser