(keitai-l) Re: approved - and not - applis for J-phone (new vodaphone J-SH53, 256 MB SD card, secured music is silence)

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 06/09/03
does the jphone java let you access the sd card in any way? doubt it. this
isn't a perfect world.

as for playing mp3 files directly, it seems like the big electronic
companies in japan have a thing against such a practical solution. :( you
can't make copies with it, but u COULD copy the song onto your friends'
computer etc. not that i think it justifies making life difficult for
normal users.

.tmk