(keitai-l) Three and other Video

From: Paul Underwood <paul_at_trikatu.com>
Date: 06/16/03
Hi

I was wondering what format the "Three" network uses for the
transmission of live video.  I am
looking to work with a content provider to deliver video,  initially to
the "three" handsets but
later to other 3G Euro Networks as they come online.

I am not sure "how" you would transmit the video if it was not from
another handset - I assume its over IP to a "video player" on the
handset?  I see that the new Nokia phones include RealOne so it could be
done with that ? What about interactive content - would you just use
J2ME and interlink the movies together.

Anyone have any pointers or information in this area.  Thanks in
advance.

Regards
--
Paul Underwood
Director

Trikatu Ltd -   Next Generation Messaging Solutions
Medius Building, 2 Sheraton Street, London, W1F 8BH
Tel : +44 (0)870 366 9333  Fax: +44 (0)870 166 0570
http://www.trikatu.com             info_at_trikatu.com

Non-Executive Director SMS Association - www.160characters.org

http://www.netbsd.org

This mail was sent to address paul@trikatu.com