(keitai-l) uploading megapixel pictures

From: J. David Beutel <jdb_at_getsu.com>
Date: 06/17/03
Which keitai can upload its megapixel pictures within the next few months?
(via phone, not card, cable, nor IR)

The SO505i email is limited to i-shot (around 80K pixel?).  Is there some
other way to transmit the higher resolutions?  Browser form-based file
upload from the photo data folder?  I-appli DX access to the photo data
folder?

The A5401CA can email 300K pixels based on its 1000K pixel camera.  This
is fine for me--much clearer than the A3012CA's 300K pixels from its 300K
pixel camera.  But I can't stand the latency on the EZweb sites, so I hope
there's a 505i coming out that can do the same thing with pictures
somehow, even though Docomo is discouraging it (because of their sorry 9K
baud upload rate, I assume).

Thanks,
11011011