(keitai-l) Re: uploading megapixel pictures

From: Stuart Woodward <stuart_at_gol.com>
Date: 06/18/03
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:01:38 +0900 (JST)
"J. David Beutel" <jdb@getsu.com> wrote:

> I'm thinking of using it for mobile blogging.  I haven't checked the=20
> network price yet.

=46rom experience, I enjoy being able to instantly blog some event with a
picture but what I would prefer to do in the future is to use something
like a camera enabled PDA,  where I could write more coherent text maybe
on the way home and delay the upload until I was a little more prepared.

You should ask on the Japan Bloggers list about this as many people are
interested in this application of phones and PDAs and are using a
variety of equipment to do so.