(keitai-l) Re: keitai email address length

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 08/04/03
On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 08:55 PM, keitai-l@appelsiini.net wrote:

> Are you asking about e-mail addresses that allow full interoperability,
> or just the minimum of the maximums of the major carriers?
>
> I'd also be curious as to why you want this information....

Thanks for the info.

I am just curious as to the minimum field size I need to specify in a
database to hold a legal keitai email address.

Users having control of them, and the spam problem, leads to some wierd
and wonderful addresses.

  Also curious for formatting on a  printout, etc etc.

Nothing crucial hangs on it, I just like to save bytes where I can. (I
learned on a ZX80 - it's a deeply ingrained habit)

regards nick