(keitai-l) Re: Content provider profits

From: Andrea Hoffmann <hoffmann_at_egis.co.jp>
Date: 08/13/03
Gerhard,

Yes, my statement was simplified and I am sure there are other factors that
also play into being profitable with i-mode content (and I would be
interested to hear more about the points you may have been thinking about
with your comment).

But having expertise in terms of mobile content production and marketing
plus related cost control is not a simple thing in the sense of being
"easy". Its more simple in the sense of the KISS principle
(http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/0,,sid9_gci521694,00.html), which
in my mind tends to is important for many businesses.

Cheers,
Andrea
--
EGIS Consulting Group