(keitai-l) Re: Sharp GX20

From: Benedict Evans <ben_at_ben-evans.com>
Date: 08/20/03
ARPU isn't declining - not in Europe, anyway.

FYI, sharp make their own screens - Samsung and Sharp have the TFT
market more or less sewn up.

IMO, the usability on the GX20 blows away the 7250. It certainly isn't
'hard'.

Nokia still doesn't have any decent consumer camera phones - nor have
they announced any. I don't see the 6600 changing that. I think they're
coasting.