(keitai-l) Re: flash & plazmic

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 08/28/03
On Thursday, Aug 28, 2003, at 13:20 Japan, Jason Pollard wrote:

> I was just wondering how suitable either would be for the usual
> suspects:
> business apps, games, chat, email, etc.  So, no network connectivity
> then?
> Would it be safe to say that the mobile flash is really about the same
> as
> iAppli/doja only a little prettier?

"_url" is also unsupported so Flash can't even get data via the query
string although you can certainly send query string data out easily
enough allowing for some Flash / server interaction.

Flash opens up the possibility of moving from mobile's traditional y-z
(vertical scroll + depth) to x-y-z Web navigation, yippee.

Kyle

--

http://pukupi.com