(keitai-l) Re: Hacking Java sites

From: Bill Volk <bvolk_at_teknikcorp.com>
Date: 09/01/03
I think there are two main steps you can take to prevent this.

1. Use code obsufcators and compressors to make the code harder to
de-compile.

2. Have the software access assets from a server via. HTTP and use some
sort of authentication scheme to verify that the software is a
legitimate purchase.

Bill Volk
Teknik