(keitai-l) Re: Sophia Compress?

From: samnova <sam_at_novalicious.com>
Date: 09/16/03
> I'd just like to have a obfuscator that worked reliably.  We
> can't seem to get one that works for Nokia series 30 phones.

Eh, what problems do you have ? ProGuard, RetroGuard, Jopt (seems to be
gone from the web) seems to work fine with 3410 and 3510i...

Best,

Sam

> Bill

http://www.s-cradle.com/home.html#compress

Some guys were here while I was gone giving a sales pitch, but it's
expensive, (Y300,000 and beyond) and it's not clear to me what great
thing you are paying for beyond what you would get with a standard free
obfuscator thing.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks,

Colin