(keitai-l) 257 screenshots: Japan-only fun?

From: Lawrence Wright <nman_at_gamesx.com>
Date: 09/22/03
When I say that the European and North American users are missing out
I base this entirely on what people I know have said.  Crappy no-name
clones (Puc Man was mentioned) and entirely unsatisfactory
experiences are all I've heard, and that's not even taking into
consideration the price of the game-capable phones, which by any
measure is exorbitant.

On a recent trip back to Canada I was stunned and dismayed to find a
colour celphone with any kind of capability was ludicrously priced,
and then there's the matter of multi-year contracts.  No wonder
everyone's hanging on to their 4-line black and white unit.  =)

Of course I realize I'm not saying anything new here...  The games
here are fun though, and the screenshots are new to a great many
people.  =)

Lawrence.