(keitai-l) Discount invitation to the Miami Mobile Music Conference

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 10/08/03
Dear fellow Keitai-I list members,

I am writing to invite you to join us at Miami Mobile Music Conference,
taking place at the Beach House in Miami, Florida on November 14, 2003.

The Mobile Music Conference - http://www.mobilemusicon.com - being held at
the Beach House, Miami - http://www.rubellhotels.com/beach.html - is an
executive level event bringing together 200 high-level artist managers,
artists, carriers, technologists, label executives, new media executives,
publishers, distributors and content owners for a focused day of discussion
and networking on the challenges and opportunities of building and
monetizing music-centric content and services for the mobile consumer.

This includes ringtones, logos, artist affiliation clubs,
audio/video streaming, platforms, publishing and licensing issues and a
showcase of the latest technologies and services from handset manufacturers,
carriers and solution providers.

After the event, we will hold the Mobile Music Awards as part of a poolside
reception from 6-8PM, then starting at 8:00 PM, we will have an after party
in the clubs and bars of South Beach, where attendees will receive
information on bands and DJs playing throughout South Beach via SMS on their
mobile phones.

Confirmed speakers as of today include:

Keynotes:
Matthew Knowles, CEO, World Music Entertainment
Thomas Dolby Robertson, President, Retro Ringtones, Founder, Beatnik.com,
Musical Artist
Ted Cohen, SVP Digital Development and Distribution, EMI

Spotlights:
Graeme Ferguson, Head of Business Development and Content, Vodafone Products
and Services
Richard Alexander, Product Director, Virgin Xtras, Virgin Mobile USA
Jon Vlassopulos, Senior Director, Business Development, AT&T Wireless
Andy Volanakis - General Manager, Ringers, Screen Savers and Music, PCS
Division,   Sprint
David Ring, VP Business Development and Business Development, Universal
Music   Group, eLabs
Michael Nash, SVP, Internet and Product Development, Warner Music Group
Thomas Gewecke, Senior Vice President, Sony Music Digital Services
JJ Rosen, Vice President, Mobile Products Group, Sony Music Digital Services

Panelists and Moderators:
Seth Cummings, Senior Manager, Internet and Wireless, Boost Mobile
Carolynne Schloeder, EVP, Modtones/Faith Incorporated
Scott Spreen, VP, Business Development and product planning, NEC   America
Richard Conlon, VP, Business   Development, BMI
Fabrice Grinda, CEO, Zingy
Mark Levy, VP Content, Moviso
Rick Hennessy, President, Dwango Wireless
Ken Hertz, Managing Partner, Goldring, Hertz and Lichtenstein
Robert Auritt, Associate Counsel, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
Bob Goodale, CEO, Ultrastar Entertainment
Keith Hindle, VP Integrated Marketing and Interactive, Fremantle Media
Jeremy Welt, Head of New Media, Maverick Records
Nick Lehman, VP, Interactive Business Development, MTV Networks
Misha Lyalin CEO Reaxion Corp
Luis Samra, Founder and COO - Wilean Wireless Latin Entertainment
Steve Sherman, Orange Imagineering
Alberto Moriondo, Director of Global Entertainment, PCS division, Motorola
David Pakman, Music Entrepreneur and Artist, Founder of Myplay
Mark Frieser, CEO, Consect
Dennis Adamo, CEO Wicked Wireless
Additional speakers will be announced in the near future.

If you would like to be part of this event, here are the details:

To Attend:  Through this letter, we're offering you the early bird rate of
$695 - a full $300 off the standard rate of $995 until October 25th.  To
register, please visit the Mobile Music Conference website at

http://www.mobilemusicon.com

To Speak: We have a variety of sponsored and non-sponsored speaking
opportunities - please email Mark Frieser at mark@consect.com directly for
details.

To Sponsor:  We have a number exhibit and exclusive presenting opportunities
still available.  Please contact Mark Frieser at mark@consect.com directly
for more details.

The mobile medium presents some great opportunities and challenges for the
mobile industry, and we hope that you will join us to discuss the ways and
means that mobile can create further revenue streams for the music industry
and to plan out the future of this sector in an intimate, high-level
environment.

Thanks for your consideration, and I hope to see you in Miami November 14th!

Best,

Mark