(keitai-l) Re: N-Gage not selling well?

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 10/26/03
Hi Curt
This is very logic and we could consider a first test in the market the
5510:

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/phones/5510/

Looking at the investment and games developers involvement
I doubt that Nokia is considering the N-Gage a first attempt to correct
soon. I think that the problem is really with the return of the
investments
of  the developers that need a stable platform at least for 3 years in
order to reach a decent number of users.

Giovanni