(keitai-l) Re: linking TVs and phones

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 10/29/03
<moderator>
Just to clarify...

Although the language of the list is English, there is no moderation
problem about small things like titles and so on being in a foreign
language in addition to an English translation - although always bear
in mind that some list members will not be able even to display
languages like Japanese.

However, 2 byte email is a fairly black art and ecartis, the software
running the list, currently sometimes gets confused by messages
containing even tiny amounts of Japanese text, and devours the message.
So it is probably best to avoid Japanese completely, even in sigs.

Nick
</moderator>