(keitai-l) SPAM on mobile networks still an issue ?

From: <masheldo_at_staff.bond.edu.au>
Date: 11/03/03
Folks,

I am doing some research work on the occurence of general unsolicited
messages in various media (aka SPAM).  Up to late last year there was
a lot of discussion on the topic of spam in mobile networks such as
DoCoMo, AU/KDDI and J-Phone.  As I do not live in Japan I would be
curious to know if this is still a major problem and what the
providers are doing against it.

I would be especially curious to know what the type of spam is that
you typically encounter (and how it has changed over time).

I appreciate that a discussion like this is probably off-topic for
this list and would be more than happy with direct e-mail responses.

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Sheldon