(keitai-l) Re: car cradle for Japanes phones

From: <tarasp_at_gmx.de>
Date: 12/01/03
Thanks to all that answered me...
As I am not sure I was clearly understood, I add a few lines to what I am
looking for.

My company is developing car entertainment systems. My interest now is how
to connect Japanese mobile phones to the car entertainment system. We think of
features like Accept call, reject, read phonebook, etc... Additionally we
need an unified access to all Japanese phones.

Cellport delivers exactly this kind of interface. Do you know some other
company?

Kind regards,
Johannes