(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo's i-mode subs descreasing

From: Michael Sydenham <michaelsydenham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12/11/03
My personal belief is I think AU is attracting a lot of people purely on the
basis on chaku-uta service plus the "designer's KDDI" theme. Packaged
together, I think this is more of an emotive marketing message that
communicates well to ordinary people & thus makes AU more interesting
compared to the other carriers. DoCoMo is looking a bit stale these days
pushing the games angle again, which is a bit ironic since their Java
environment hasn't progressed significantly since 504's release. Though this
may change again when they so-called "high-volume" appli compatible handsets
are released.

just my 2 yen's worth.

Regards

Michael.