(keitai-l) Re: Voice Melody file

From: Paul Lester <paul_at_thetamusic.com>
Date: 01/21/04
    Yes the SH505iS supports voice ... at least according to the
specs.  Yes for afew years some MFi files can contain voice data.
But DoCoMo has limits on the size of email messages, and I do not know if they
allow you to send Voice data via email.

    Also recording from a phone, and the ADPCM data in
MFi files may not be the same files and may not be transferable,
one to the other.  Then again maybe it is the same.

    Well hopefully someone else can give you more details on
the hows and such as I have no more time to continue my answer.

J M Josephraj wrote:

> Hi
>
> This regarding Voice support in i-apppli. I am new to
> this field. However I did go thru' many English
> documents related to creating and delivering audio to
> i-mode/i-appli users.
>
> However one thing is not clear to me at all. That is
> the voice support for i-appli. Can iMelody (MFi)
> Format contain Voice? I have the latest SH505is Phone.
> I could record voice. But could not send this thru'
> email. So I am not sure whether this is in Melody
> format or ADPCM Format (SH505is supports ADPCM).
>
> If MFi doesn't support Voice, is there a way to
> deliver voice files with i-appli?
>
> We want to deliver image and voice thru' i-appli as a
> jar file.
>
> In fact we tried KDDI-AU also. It's EZ appli supports
> voice thru' "Chaku Uta". But don't have a single
> document in English.
>
> Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joseph

Paul B. Lester