(keitai-l) Re: Bringing phones home

From: Mathieu Castelli <mathieu_at_newtgames.com>
Date: 01/22/04
Tom, Sam,

thank you for your answers. My perception was biased by the fact that we've
only worked with KDDI handsets so far and that we could upload all content
through cable on those. Of course all the 'online' part couldn't be tested
but using cached xml data preloaded with the appli we could clean a lot of
the initial bugs.

I'm aware of the extra fees which I find to be fair anyway.

Mathieu