(keitai-l) Re: chaku-melo vs. chaku-uta

From: Alexei Polyakov <alexei_polyakov_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 01/26/04
Dear Andrea,
> > I thought, you might be interested in this article:
> > http://www.rns-usa.com/chaku_melody_uta.htm
> > It is a detailed review and comparison of chaku-melo and chaku-uta.
> > Care to comment?
>
> The article mentions that Chaku-movie will be launched along with EV-DO,
> but in fact its already available now both on KDDI/au and Vodafone Life.
> DoCoMo's Chaku Motion will (as the name suggests) also have video enhanced
> ring tunes right away.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrea
You're absolutely right. The article didn't state clearly that Chaku-movie
had been
already available both on KDDI 'au' Ez-Web and Vodafone Live! In fact, I
even did
some minor changes to avoid the confusion. What I was trying to make a point
is
the fact that the higher-speed EV-DO (2.4Mbps) would give KDDI an advantage
make a full use of Chaku-movie comparing with other carriers (both DoCoMo
and
Vodafone's W-CDMA networks run at 386Kbps) still getting their networks
up to KDDI's speeds.
I appreciate your comment very much!

Respectfully,
Alexei Polyakov