(keitai-l) Re: Banking services on Keitai

From: Ronan Cremin <rcremin_at_valista.com>
Date: 01/28/04
Giovanni,

I work for Valista -- we provided a combined mobile payments and banking
solution to NTT DoCoMo. This solution is now deployed and live operating
under the DoCommerce name. This solution was built on the standard
Valista payments product, PaymentsPlus.

For more details about the service, see the DoCommerce page (in
Japanese): http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/dcmm/
or the Valista case study (English):
http://www.valista.com/cases_japan.shtml

Note: Valista was known as Network365 before merging with US-based
mobile payment company, iPIN. We are headquartered in Wicklow, Ireland
with offices in USA (sales & development), Japan (Ebisu -- sales &
development), Singapore, UK, France, Hong Kong, Brazil and Sri Lanka.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ronan

Ronan Cremin, Product Manager

ValistaTM
Glencormack Business Park,
Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.

tel   +353 1 276 4553  .  fax +353 1 2764533
mob +353 86 384 9664  .  web www.valista.com

Network365 and iPIN merge to form ValistaTM,
the world's leading provider of electronic and mobile payments software.