(keitai-l) Re: Testing DoJa

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 03/03/04
Thanks for this Cesar. But our problem is we cannot connect to the network
as there is no i-mode operator in Ireland (or nearby in UK for that matter).
It *appears* that the phones are blocking GPRS access from non i-mode
operators.

URGENT REQUEST: Is there any individual developer with an i-mode phone that
would let us test our apps today and tomorrow on their handsets. We will pay
for this service. Please contact me offline.

Thanks

John

John Whelan
Direct: +353 1 209 0787