(keitai-l) Re: Bill Gates doesn't believe in MS Smartphone future?

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_zipproof.com>
Date: 03/20/04
Darren Luckett wrote:

> ipod mini with a colour display and 3g. come on apple make a phone.
> the ms devic is crude by comparsion - true of all ms to apple
products.
> small is most importatn - look at those necs on 3 - the 808 i think -
oh
> dear me.

Jobs claims that Apple won't do a phone ... but given their UI and
Design expertise they really should do it.

I'm also awaiting a phone with the new Toshiba HD ... I suspect that MP3
Player phones will eventually be the music device of choice.

Apple is supposed to be building a vPod by the way.

Bill