(keitai-l) Re: Bill Gates doesn't believe in MS Smartphone future?

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 03/22/04
On Mar 22, 2004, at 7:44 PM, keitai-l@appelsiini.net wrote:

> But just wait until they get smaller, cheaper, and more
> feature-full, and then we'll see.

A camera with a grotty lens is about the last thing I would want in a
phone - but now you have to really search to get a camera-less handset.
As for a monochrome screen, or a phone without a screen, - do they
still make them?

In a couple of years I doubt we will any longer have a CHOICE about TV
tuners, video players and a few gig of storage in our keitai.

Unless we just opt out. I have an N501 somewhere - will docomo
reconnect old phones?

Nick