(keitai-l) Re: Brew Browser

From: David Harper <dharper_at_wirelessink.com>
Date: 03/26/04
>> Your attitude is a kind of "reverse luddism". Bizzare seems about
>> right.

I just don't think forcing web pages or documents designed for a larger
screen into a small screen as anything significant. This type of
approach is tiresome and a step if not backwards then at least to the
side. I'm all for options but the user experience will surely suffer as
flaws in that model become glaringly apparent with meaningful use - we
have been there before.  Your post provided me the opportunity to
express MY OPINION. I stand by my comments.

"Reverse luddism" - guess I'll take that as a compliment.

Dave