(keitai-l) Re: Keitai email addresses

From: Darren Luckett <darren_at_ukmedia.us>
Date: 04/16/04
noting wrong with  a reply-to address, but forging the senders address is
just that.

cj>As for wanting to contact docomo users who deny PC e-mail, well, I'd bet
that if you're on the official menu you can do the mailouts from a PC.
You could also talk to them directly and see if you can't get in on one
of their privleged e-mail sender deals.

hmm. i had my docomo phone for 4 months and as yet have not received one
Spam - even allowing all types of email. as opposed to my yahoo email
address which gets at least 10 a day. penis patch anyone?

Im not doubting the previous emailers reason - merely commenting that the
thread was appearing 2 encourage spamming.

dazza