(keitai-l) Re: Nokia warns of tough times ahead

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 04/21/04
Nick, I can't see any problem, ask them
probably they'll connect them. But considering
that you can get F505i phones for free?

There are still a lot of people using these
old phones.

Gerhard

nick may wrote:
> Will Docomo reconnect these old phones?
>
> I have one somewhere and I am thinking of going back to it for my
> "dress" phone as there is something rather delightful about them in an
> "inverted snobbery" kind of way.... (Pooh! FOMA? Daaahling...!)
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html