(keitai-l) Re: Yet Another New Phone

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 06/16/04
Not for everyone but this would be my ULTIMATE mobile:

1. Switch to any Vodafone Global Standard (3G) mobile with roaming
support.
2. Get your hands on Nokia's 6630 as soon as its released (3G/tri-band
GSM). Hopefully Nokia Japan will release a localised version as they
did with the 7600.
3. Throw your Vodafone USIM in the 6630.
4. Set up your choice of POP or IMAP4 mail account and GPRS settings.
Nokia Japan has all the details how to do this for Vodafone.
5. Install both Opera and Netfront 3.1.
6. Bask in the envy of many a Keitai-L user at the next party (^_-)

Kyle

--

http://pukupi.com