(keitai-l) Re: Italy: Elections by SMS. What do you think?

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 06/28/04
what are the core government services that cannot be privatized?
what privileges we should give to some of the services (like E911),
or could we add Silvio Berlusconi onto the list of known spammers?

to me, "government" means a haughty customer from whom you can make
far better profit, if you know how to.

excuse my ignorant, but couldn't we apply the ADP computerized
proxy vote for shareholders to party politics?

though not as advanced as in the US and elsewhere in the world,
some Japanese companies, like DoCoMo, also allow vote via Internet.