(keitai-l) Re: keitai no swim

From: James John McGuire <jamesmc9999_at_dada-dada-da.com>
Date: 07/02/04
Yes, it seems I have a new paper weight.

Just spent 2 and half hours in the vodafone shop today to upgrade my phone,
to no avail.  Lot's of protocol, lot's of 'chotto matte kudasai' and staff
running in a confused manner (I switched service areas, putting everyone in
a tizzy). Since it was (alas) a fairly new phone, little points, so mucho
money for a replacement, and it was too late in the day anyways.

What little brand loyalty I had is gone, so I'm open to suggestions, for
cool phones with SD cards. (I don't like losing my data)

James