(keitai-l) There is NO SUCH THING AS PUSH TECHNOLOGY

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <webmechanic_at_telstra.com>
Date: 08/09/04
Push is a METHODOLOGY, and it comes in lots of flavours.

NOW! HOw is this for a bender.... In the midst of a Hutchinson (3 network)
and Telstra (AUst) deal to partner on 3G infrastructure in Australia (and
compete on services), Telstra has licensed iMode from DoCoMo for deployment
before Christmas!!  (its two years since the packet network for palm
cradles - - the NEO1 -- went down due to lack of take up by users. that cost
me AU$900 and left me with an orphaned cradle)

I just don't get it. Does everyone have to take a step back to take a step
forward?
Can't the carriers plan a pathway, that isn't going to spawn 500 proprietry
handsets, that CAN do email and web browsing without reselecting a service
and rebooting the handset..... &#%"$%!!!

On another note....
Hey, Bluesnarfing is IN, so, how do you warchalk a moving target?

TIMBO