(keitai-l) Re: World Standards (was W21S)

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp>
Date: 08/27/04
You are right Nik, posting from your company account makes it really
clear about your affiliation, so we know when to take your word with a
grain of salt. But so far I have found your postings unbiased, despite
your mentioning Vodafone related stuffs, which even non-Vodafone
employees would do anyway.

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:28:07 +0900
"Frengle, Nik, VF-JP" <nik.frengle_at_vodafone.com> wrote:

> I began posting from my company mail account so that it was clear what my affiliation was, because I respect the members of this list, and wanted to be very up front about what context to take my comments in.  As an employee of Vodafone K.K. there are clearly certain things I can and can't talk about.  I have a confidentiality agreement with my company, and must respect that.

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp)
  http://www.maltech.ne.jp
  http://arnold.siboro.org/blog/

This message was transmitted on 100% recycled electrons