(keitai-l) Re: any RFID news?

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 09/16/04
  Or if there was no response when one attempted to poll, one would be
back to the old "harmony hairspray" question... (This may be a "people
of a certain generation" reference... Do they still run them?)

.. and how soon before cheap rfids were sold one could slip into cheap
- ah - slips that claimed to want to be washed as finest silk.

... and if the number of men wearing ladies silk undies is all it is
claimed to be, one would get fairly interesting responses from polling
a room of males.

On the other hand, since washing machines are one of the few computer
controlled devices with which I have no empathy whatsoever, it could be
jolly useful. Save my clothes all being the same shade of off pink.

ah - but I digress, back to work.

Nick