(keitai-l) Re: file:// and offline phone browsing

From: Phil <phil.parry_at_gmail.com>
Date: 09/28/04
NOKIA Internet Mobile Toolkit emulates wml/xhml browser that's almost
identical to the ' NOKIA'  bowser.

There is also a hack, whereby it's possible to transmit data to a
NOKIA phone via a bluetooth connection. Sorry, I don't have details, I
know of someone that established this type of connectivity.

cheers,

Phil