(keitai-l) Re: mobile phones killing iPod (was "iPod killing Mobile Phones")

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <webmechanic_at_telstra.com>
Date: 10/26/04
I guess it doesnt work yet.... IN JAPAN!

I am on the three 3g network, and it is seemless beauty. Anytime I make a
voice call, i can press the button on the right and make a vidphone call, or
the button on the left and make a voice (radio) call. OF course I can call
up radios with my TV, but their radio capability prevents them seeing the
vid stream.,

I would have thought Video would be less intrusive publicly, as a picture
can say a thousand words silently, but radio silence is well.... just
that...

I have an NEC e616v Clamshell Type phone. Dual camera, SonyDuo stick on a 3G
network in Australia.

regs
TIMBO