(keitai-l) Re: mobile phones killing iPod (was "iPod killing Mobile Phones")

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 10/26/04
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Benjamin Joffe wrote:

> f- "What if I don't want to show my face?" factor. Maybe the only one
> "truly Japanese", but applicable elsewhere to some extent. Would you
> accept a call from your boy/girlfriend when waking-up ? What would you
> do if s.o. calls you in video mode while in toilet ? while dressed
> casually ? while naked ? while you are not where you are supposed to
> be ?

I had supposed that this issue was more or less solved with Docomo's
ability to substitute a cartoon for an actual video image of you.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***