(keitai-l) Re: Nokia quietly announces HD equipped phones for the end of 2005

From: Benjamin Joffe <benjamin_at_newtgames.com>
Date: 11/07/04
First mobile with HD... for Nokia.
Samsung presented a HD-equipped mobile (PDA style) at the last ITU
meeting in Busan in Sept 04.
Rumors that iPod maybe equipped with a radio part are also being heard...
Convergence is on its way...
(there was little success for the camera-equipped MP3 player - not a
mobile phone -, though...)

-- Benjamin