(keitai-l) Re: Macromedia Flash

From: Darren Luckett <darren_at_ukmedia.us>
Date: 11/10/04
oh yes, i forgot about the 5 series. like i said in my previous email, flash
is used QUITE a lot on imode sites. the argument over whether flash can and
does do more than animated gifs is a very old and defunct one now so i wont
bother stating the case for it.

suffice to say that owners of flash enabled imode phones have a very very
pretty imode splash page. one thing that is nice about flash is the wrap
around links - i.e. scroll to the bottom of a links page and then return to
the top with a further down press. flash s also used as a screensaver. i
have seen screensaver weather apps, mutli time zone clocks and many many
flash games.

as i said before, download flash mx and the docomo extension and you will
see what it can do. it very easy.

darren

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]>