(keitai-l) Re: Macromedia Flash

From: Brunson, Jeff <Jeff.Brunson_at_cingular.com>
Date: 11/11/04
I have seen Flash used to preview a JAVA application, so one could see
how the app worked before downloading (and paying) for it.  The JAVA app
I saw previewed in this manner (and have saved as "screen shots" in my
keitai) provides the user information on how to get from one (train)
station to another, including times, fares, and train lines.