(keitai-l) Re: Macromedia Flash

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 11/12/04
Yes there is quite a bit of flash content.
For the example, the i-menu page for the 900i
series is flash, or another example are the
satellite weather pictures. There are many more.

Gerhard

Benedict Evans wrote:
> Has anyone seen any material/statistics/data/anything at all about all
> of the Macromedia Flash content that DoCoMo claims is being used? I
> know that something like half a dozen of their handsets have Flash Lite
> embedded - what are people doing with it? Funky animations/jokes?
> Quick-to-knock-up apps like weather tickers etc? Games?
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/blog/                 http://www.eurotechnology.com/