(keitai-l) Re: Is there anything like the hiptop device in Japan?

From: <paul_at_thetamusic.com>
Date: 12/02/04
As for TuKa, both my handsets new and old had IM, but they lacked a optional keyboard.

But the IM is not intergratable with AOL IM etc.

But they both had SMS, EMAIL, CAMERA, WEB and VOICE FUNCTIONS.

Here's the old ad for my old phone with these functions from I think March 2002 or so.  It could have been earlier... I'm not sure.

http://www.tu-ka-kansai.co.jp/product/lineup/tt21.html

(Its all in Japanese so you might need a web translator)

And it lets you edit your ringtones as does the hiptop.

But I'd like to try a mini keyboard!  I've never tried one of those devices (except for my old tiny cassiopea laptop).
--
paul@thetamusic.com