(keitai-l) Re: softbank cellphone license

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 12/08/04
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, D. Dimitrov wrote:

> So finaly, for my 24MBps connection the maximum download speed I've
> seen is 1.5MB/sec from a KDDI FTP server (which amounts to approx.
> 12MBps.)
>
> That said, I've never felt the need for faster connection.

Just as a data point, I use 100 Mbps and I do feel the need for it. I
really like being able to move large amounts of stuff at a megabyte per
second or more between my "home machine" (actually co-located elsewhere)
and a couple of offices.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***