(keitai-l) Re: printStackTrace manipulation

From: Joe Bowbeer <joe.bowbeer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/07/05
There are only three methods implemented in Throwable in CLDC 1.0 and 1.1:

getMessage()
printStackTrace()
toString()

All the rest are inherited from Object.

The only relevant trick I know is something I'm sure you're already aware of:

Add "AppTrace = on" to your JAM file so your stack trace will show up
in the app log on the phone.