(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone does FeliCa

From: Mohit Sindhwani <mohits_at_onghu.com>
Date: 03/01/05
According to the FAQ from the website of the EZ Link Card (Felica
implementation in Singapore), it is clear that the Felica card here
stores the last 20 transactions.  Readers, etc. update your transaction
information to a central server at the end of the day.  The server
maintains your transactions for three days, which you can access from
the website.

In Singapore, you can check the last 20 transactions you made at a
machine in the railway stations - this is retrieved from the card.  You
can check up to 20 transactions that you made in the last three days
(excluding the day of enquiry) over the web - this is retrieved from a
database, using your ID.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers
mohit.